Monday 7 January 2013

Lush 'Dreamtime' Bath Melt

I've been struggling to sleep recently with being stressed to high heaven so decided to treat myself to my favourite Lush product, 'Dreamtime'.

'Dreamtime' is an amazing bath melt from Lush, made primarily from cocoa butter. Mixed with a variety of essential oils including lavender, camomile and jasmine, this melt is pretty much guaranteed to relax you.

Just drop it into your ready run bath and lie back.

This is my number one Lush product: it's soothing, helps me sleep and relax, smells to die for and is so moisturising you feel like Cleopatra in a bath of milk. Every time I go into Leeds I make sure I pop in and pick one up, along with about another 5 things!

For a mere £3.15 this is definitely my must have bathroom essential. It also smells delicious just in the wrapper so makes a lovely bathroom fragrance.

Go on, treat yourself.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment