Tuesday 1 January 2013

Hello!

Hello!

And more importantly Happy New Year! I'm Jessica/Jess/Jessie/Babs (depending on who you are) and this blog is one of my New Years Resolutions. Personally I'd take Christmas over New Year any day and never do resolutions but thought this year would be a good time to start. I'm currently in my first year of university studying Special Effects Makeup Design for Film, TV and Theatre in Grimsby, Lincolnshire but live in Leeds, Yorkshire.

Here I will tell you about what I'm up to makeup wise, university wise and just generally ramble and show you my baking and cooking attempts.

Hope to talk to you all very soon! Please feel free to leave your blog names/url's and twitters if you'd like, I'd love to have a nosey!

That's all for now! x

No comments:

Post a Comment