Sunday 6 January 2013

A little slice of 'Utopia'

For one of our recent uni assesments, we had to design a makeup based upon the song either 'Utopia' or 'Strict Machine' by Goldfrapp. I chose 'Utopia' due to the links with Mother Earth, nature and paradise. And the fact that a lot of my peers chose 'Strict Machine' made me want to do 'Utopia' to ensure I didn't have similar ideas to anyone.

I decided to go down the research route of Thomas More's Utopia, Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden, The Green Man and Mother Earth.

After countless hours of research, planning and practicing, these are my final photographs. I'm just getting used to using my camera (Canon 550D) so they're not as crisp as I would of liked. Any advice would be lovely! What do you think?

X







No comments:

Post a Comment