Sunday 14 July 2013

A day at the Races

Yesterday was the hottest day of the year, reaching 31 degrees in beautiful Yorkshire, which proved to be the perfect day to go to York Races. Having to be ready for 9am on a Saturday was a shock to my system but it definitely paid off with our winnings, a load of pink champagne (it is the races after all!) and an amazing French meal at Souz Le Nez in Leeds to end the night. 





I wore red dress by Monsoon and Kurt Geiger wedges, makeup was my normal look as I wanted to keep it airy and summery with products by Clarins, Illamasqua and Topshop (their blusher/bronzer combo is amazing for summer). 

I'll definitely be going back to the races, it's a great excuse to enjoy some Champers and Pimms and get all dolled up for the day. You might even get lucky and see Richard "Richard and Judy" Madely along the way! 

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment